Develop and orchestrate
content that connects
people with ideas
publishers with audiences
brands with customers
Brand storyteller. Digital media executive. Audience developer.
I orchestrate digital content to serve customers, develop audiences, and build brands:
from strategy to creative execution, from idea to product, from talents to technology.
Like music, digital content is everywhere. But to make it sound good (not noise but joy) you need to know how to let the pieces play together: content, channels, product, experience.
That is what I do for a living, and my reason to exist: I orchestrate digital content to serve customers, develop audiences, build brands across their digital journeys. With quality media, relevant stories and responsibly designed products. I hire and coordinate teams. I develop strategies. I take them into action.
I work to help companies, brands and organizations to grow their skills, capabilities and internal culture of content, making them think and act as publishers , not as “marketers that use content”: my point of view, here.
I worked both on the product side and the editorial side of content: I developed successful digital news products (Mediaset), led the digital transformation of traditional publishers (De Agostini), managed and grew global media outlets (Red Bull Media House), optimised editorial, marketing and brand-building content for corporates and startups (HeidelbergCement, Lastminute.com).
- With a focus on organisational development, I hired, managed and coached large international teams of creators, editors and communication pros, designers and data analysts.
- As a product owner, I acted on behalf of audiences and customers to develop for them the best editorial experiences.
- As a technology-savvy media professional, I covered content and digital asset management, editorial workflows and setup brand governance systems.
To know more about my work, visit the ➤ about page.
- Strategic messaging and value propositon storytelling
- Content strategy across owned, earned, paid media
- Brand and corporate publishing
- Owned media strategy and management
- Audience development and conversion strategies
- Product ownership (content-centered experiences)
- Newsroom and editorial teams development
- Content technology and workflows
- Publishing and content operations
- Audience and customer research
- Audience analytics and measurement frameworks
- International content and localisation strategy
- Design Thinking applied to media development
Type of work:
- Lead and run transformation programs encompassing content, product, technology and organisation – that put content at the core.
- Focused support (project management) for solving issues, optimising processes or adjusting strategies with a data-driven, audience-research-based approach and zero overheads: less PowerPoint, more actionable insights and clear directions.
Media and publishing ● Transformation programs: companies that strive to change, not to keep the status quo ● International and global contexts ● Disruptive and disrupted industries.
Red Bull Media House ● Mediaset ● Deagostini ● Lastminute.com ● HeidelbergCement ● Foundamental VC ● Attention Capital ● MLS ● Industry Dive ● Accenture ● Music Support Group.
Berlin (Deutschland) is my basecamp. Europe is my professional playground and my sentimental Heimat. Italy, my roots. I fluently speak and write English, German, Italian. I am also making my first steps in modern Hebrew.