I am Valentina Giannella: a digital media executive with roots in digital product management and journalism, and a path that crossed publishers and brands, content and product, organisational development and audience building. I am based in Berlin, Germany, and work across Europe. Feel free to take contact with me on ➤ Linkedin or drop a line via ➤ email.
On this page you find some information and work highlights: my two-page resumé is available on demand.
M2C2 | Media, messages, content and code is the umbrella brand for my work and publishing activity, as well as a ➤ blog exploring the driving forces reshaping media, publishing and the creative industries: it reflects my journey in the world of media, where I have spent almost twenty years.
Education and languages
M.Sc. BWL Management of technology and innovation
- Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milano, Italia, and
- Wirtschaftsuniversität WU Wien, Vienna, Austria, 1996
Agile Product Owner
- Scrum Alliance, Vienna, Austria 2014
- Hasso Plattner Institut, Potsdam, Germany, 2016
Business innovation program
- IE Madrid, Spain and IBC, Kolding, Denmark 2016-2017
- English C2 Cambridge Proficiency Exam
- German C1.2 Wirtschaftsdeutsch und C1 Zertifikat Goethe Institut, Freiburg
- Italian MT Mother Tongue
- Ivrit 1.2 Currently studying